Short Sleeve T-Shirt Fatmas Sad Faerie
Because of her affinity with nature and the empathy she feels towards the worlds most vulnerable creatures, she is sad.
She shoulders a burden that comes from feeling Mother Earths struggle against the strivings and progress of humanities relentless quest for material advancement.
Her sorrow is born from the real connection she shares with ecosystems and the chain of lives within that are forever passing away as a casualty of human wish fulfilment.
Despite all of this she is a bearer of hope because the divine spark above her head is the manifestation of the lifeforce that renews the world. Even so, knowing the truth that life constantly returns after adversity doesnt make the suffering of individual beings any easier to bear, so she cries tears of blood.
• 100% cotton
• Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Haiti, or Mexico